Monday, November 05, 2007

~What actually happened?~
How did I became single? I bet my friends wants to know what exactly happened.. Its a very long story.. And this post will surely be long..

I will start from A la..The Iblis was staying with me since last year. Ramadhan this year he moved back home after his mother's divorce was finalised. That when he started changing. He started not reporting to me when he was home and out of home. He met me less than once a week. Even when I begged him to meet me, he never wanted to meet me. This was unacceptable to me as this was a sudden change that I could not adjust to drastically. So obviously being a normal girl in a relationship, I picked fight and argued with him regarding his change. But that did not have any effect on that satan.

It started becoming worst when he did not contact me at all. And at certain times of the day when I contacted him, either by calling or smsing he was unreachable or he ignored all of it. At the back of my mind, I knew he had another girl but I didnt want to believe its true. When I had the chance to talk to him,he told me that he cant contact me as much because he is using his company's hp number that he is paying himself and he also said that he purposely ignored me because I was pressuring him. That was totally absurd! I felt so angry that I had the courage to break up with him. When I told him I wanted a break up and that he could collect all his stuff from here, he simply just hung up on me. That was the moment I told myself that I was officially single. Which led to the previous entry.

However after that, he contacted me as per normal as if nothing happened. He reported to me when he left home for work and when he arrived home. Whether it was true or not, only God knows. He kept telling me he loved me and that he does not want to let go of me. But he still ignored me whenever he feels like it. I was left hanging in the air, hoping only the positive. Yesh! I was a dumbass! Love is blind! Love makes people become stupid.

Just recently, he promised me that he wants to fetch me from work and go supper with me. That did not happen. He simply smsed me to tell he had urgent work and not stating whether the meeting was on. I was left waiting as usual. At the back of my mind I knew he was leading me on but I was just in denial. Last Saturday, my sister saw him with another girl. Apparently it looked as if they were in an argument. That was the last straw for me. It was really painful but at the same time relieving. I confronted him and as usual he denied it. I didnt believe him because I knew he was a good liar.

No matter how hurt I was, a part of me did not want the relationship to end. Two years is not a short time. The feelings I have for him is really strong. Anyways, I talked to his mother an hour ago, telling her about the situation and that I wanted to end it. His mother supported me in any decision I made but she advised me that Iblis does not deserve a girl like me. She also advised me to be strong. We talked for about an hour and a quarter of the time I was crying. Yeah, I'm a crybaby. But only when I'm emo. Anyways, she told me that she was going to talk to him about it and she plans to tell him not to hurt me. So now, we will just wait...

I can see myself surviving without him but it will take a very long time for me to get over him. That is why I plan to change my number so that he will never have the chance to contact me. And I also plan alot of other things that does not concern him. I plan to pierce my belly button and shape my eyebrows. Both of this things, I have planned to do a long time ago even before I was with this damn Iblis.

I still cant understand why are all these things happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? Why did he have to hurt me like this after so many sacrifices I have done for him? All these questions can never be answered. I can only pray and hope that I can cope with it well and that my life in future will be much much better.

Is this post long enough? By the way, this is an average summary of the whole happenings. More could have been told but it was not necessary. I'll end this post with this line that I believe its really true.
LOVE = PAIN


|Sri Shakira at 9:24 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment