~Enjoy!~
I know its been a long long long time since I posted any entry here. Been busy with loads of things like the internship, going out, drinking, clubbing, slacking at hm, sleeping and some others. Hahaha!Now the very last module, Contemporary Issues of Hospitality and Tourism is almost over and done with. The research paper was submitted yesterday and the interview is next week. Hopefully, I pass both my internship and the mentioned module. And then graduate in may.
This coming Monday, most of us attached to SVC will go back there to work temporarily. $8 per hour. I'm gonna work 5-6 days per week. So any of my frenz who would like to meet me, can only meet me before or after my working hours otherwise they would have to make a reservation with me a week beforehand. Muahahaha!
Valentines is tomorrow. I'm single and Single = No love = Freedom = Very Happy! Hahaha.. Its great to be single. You do not have to impress someone or be tied up to someone before marriage. Anyways on V day, its stupid to spend because the florists and what not will have a wonderful time earning profits from rich or stupid people.
My period is late again. For the past 4 months' period, it was late. All thanks to the stress. Haiz.. Anyways now no more stress. Must enjoy! Enjoy before I start working proper!
Now I feel like drinking and dancing the night away..
Comments:
Post a Comment