Friday, February 15, 2008

~Got the perm job!~
STB offered the interns permanent and temporary job. For the permanent position, there are only 3 vacancies. For the temporary, no limit since its just temporary.

I applied for both the positions as the permanent one only starts after I have received my Diploma certificate and to ensure that I have income coming in until a full-time job.

5 of us applied for the permanent position. All 5 went for the interview which was about 2 weeks ago. The interviewer told us that those who are shortlisted will be informed this week. Yesterday, Pika, Michelle and I received calls from the HR of STB. It was to inform us that when we receive our results in March, we would have to send a softcopy to them. Maybe then they would discuss regarding our pay.

Anyways, I felt so relieved knowing that I was one of the chosen ones. Which means I wouldnt need to find or apply with other companies for now. Woohoo!

Now I feel like going shopping. Shopping in Batam. Haha! I went to Batam on the 1st day Chinese New Year. Went for a spa that wasnt a good one most probably because it was cheap. Highlighted my hair with blond streaks.
Ate A&W, had root beer float, moza burger, curly fries, waffles, coney dog and the very spicy sambal.
I bought a clutch bag for S$4, a pink striped top and loads of snacks that are unavailable in Singapore. I only spent S$100 not including the ferry tickets. Totally worth it!

Must go there again. Go to a better spa. Eat A&W and shop!


|Sri Shakira at 3:00 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment