~Party?~
I wanna party.. I really do!I feel like drinking til i get high and slightly tipsy..then dance til i'm tipsy no more..
Thats not possible until 15th of next month maybe..But i can drink for sure..who wants to go drinking with me? We will meet at my place, we'll sit in the bathroom and drink lots of jamban juice..kekeke! Kidding..
Seriously, who wants to drink with me? Dont worry, I wont get drunk. I just wanna get high.
And I need a shoulder rub. My shoulders and neck area have been aching for the past one week. Even right now as I am typing this entry, its still aching. Gosh!
I'm feeling sleepy and tired already. Just started work yesterday after 3 weeks of slacking. It is slightly tiring. I'm working pm shift tomorrow. Thank god i can get abit more sleep.
Me want to sleep now. Nyte2!
Comments:
Post a Comment