Monday, February 25, 2008

~Yarh..~
There is a change in the working hours for the part-timers at SVC Orchard and Ngee Ann City. We will be working 6hours 45mins or 7 hours instead of 9 hours. Which means, I will earn less and cant earn as much as I wanted to. Suckz!

What got me more pissed is the fact that Unagi keep provoking and intimidating us that she is not affected by the change in working hours. She doesnt do that to me but to the other guides. She is getting on almost everybody's nerves. Especially Pika. Haha. For me, I just give her tha shit face when I'm irritated and I try to avoid interacting with her. Maybe its not just because she is annoying, it might also be because we share the same birthdate, 14 August. Obviously la I'm much much younger than her by 28 years. Haha..

Anyways, if you are wondering what has happened to my ex aka the Iblis, I have no freaking idea. I dont call him anymore, he doesnt dare to call me and thus the only way he can communicate with me is through emails. Its as if we are pen pals. Haha! So like in movies u know.. Anyways, I sometimes reply but with lots of coldness to show that I have stopped caring. I have begun to move on. I have begun to forget him. However sometimes, the memories makes their way into my mind and I reminisce the joy we had together. I dont miss him but I miss the joy I felt when I was with him. I should make new memories instead of reminiscing the past. Yeah! Not to worry Pika, u will not have to kill him or me. Kekeke!

I dont have much to share currently because I will be busy working 5-6 days per week. But when I do have anything interesting, I will share. Aite!


|Sri Shakira at 8:46 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment