Sunday, March 02, 2008

I had the weekends OFF from work this week and the week is ending in about half an hour. Anyways, I havent had enough sleep for the past two days or nights.

Friday I was working PM shift. After work I met my friend. We went to Newton where he had his dinner then we went to West Coast Park to hang out. I smoked alot. Maybe about 8-10 cigarettes for that day itself. I wanted to go home before 6. However, it started to rain around 5 and we didnt notice it until we started walking. And because of the rain, we had to stay at the park a wee bit longer to wait til the rain stopped. I only reached home at 7.15am. After peeing, washing my feet and face I slept until 12.3opm, had about 5 hours of sleep.

I did some household chores including cooking for myself. Then at 4 I started getting ready to meet my cousin. She asked me to join her and her other friends go ghost hunting. Only at 11.30pm we started our expedition. Went to Old Changi Hospital and a empty commando barrack. Then we headed to Sembawang Park, the bottle tree village side. No sight or sounds of any paranormal activities. Boring. No thrill. Then we headed to Yishun Dam to chill. Then headed back to Punggol for breakfast at around 5am. Only at 6am, I made my way back home. Reached home at 6.30am and slept. Woke up at 11.30am and watched abit of television. Then I slept another 2.5 hours. I slept about 6 hours.

From the above analysis, I gather that I had a shortage of sleep which has resulted in feeling sleepy, slight fatigue and shoulder and neck pain. Hahaha..I sound like an intelligent professor. Haha! I'm always intelligent!

Anyways, back to work tomorrow. Friday I will most probably be going to Phuture. I have invites. I can bring a few people with me. I have two already. I can bring some more. I'm thinking of who. Anyone wants to join me? Kekekeke..To my friends who might be reading this, if any of you want to join me just send me an SMS to inform k.. dont tag on the tagboard because I might not read it on time as in before Friday la.

Its late now and my eyes are slightly blurry already.


|Sri Shakira at 11:23 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment