Anyways, the initial plan of going to MOS had to be cancelled thus we went to DXO to ask if it was Ladies Night that night. Thank God it was. We entered DXO around midnight and only started dancing around 12.40am. The strange thing is that when we both started dancing, everyone else joined. Before that there were only like 6 or 8 people dancing on the dancefloor. Maybe it was us, maybe it was the song, Hips Dont Lie by Shakira. Yeah! Shakira shakira!
Then we left the club at around 1.30am because we were both sweating and it was like a sauna in DXO. Met up with my cousin Len and her friend. Raidah went off with her friend who picked her up. Len, her friend, her friend's friend and I went to Labrador Park to hang out. Then we all went home. Len's friend's friend is now my friend. Hahakz.. And I didnt spend $50 that day but only $26 for the watch. Hehee.
Anyways nothing much happened on the weekends. This Saturday I will be working full shift. Yay! More money coming my way.
Comments:
Post a Comment