Anyways, I went for a check-up last Tuesday. I have a cyst which was the reason for my irregular period. The cyst is caused by the hormonal changes in my body. So yesterday I bought Evening Primrose Oil that was on sale. Hopefully it helps with my skin. When my next period come, I will need to consult the doctor again to check if the cyst is still there. Yarh.
I am gonna work 7 days straight from this Sunday to the next Saturday. Tomorrow and Saturday will be my off days. Hopefully a day or two next week, I will be required to work full shift so that I can earn more. Heez! Although its tiring, on the 15th or 16th of the next month I will realise its all worth it. Ahakz!
Check out the TravelPod in front of Ngee Ann City. Find my picture among the pictures displayed there.
I'm famous!
Kekeke..
Comments:
Post a Comment
