On the 3rd I worked PM shift then the 4th full shift because I was helping out at the Tourism Awards 2008. The tourism awards happened at Esplanade and it was interesting. The best part is the food! It was wonderful! There was wine, beer, roasted beef, sumptuous desserts and many more. The only tiring part was the waiting and standing. But overall, the food made up for all of the fatigue. I drank about 3 tall glasses of beer and 1 glass of red wine. Didnt get high because my tummy was full of food. Hahakz..
Back to the work topic, on the 5th I worked PM, 6th full shift, 7th AM, 8th and 9th PM. Yesterday AM and later AM too. Then tomorrow PM. Two days after that will be my off days.
As seen above my work schedule has been hectic and I will be working 10 days straight.
WOW! Supergurl I am! (This is when my superman belt comes in! Heheez!)
Anyways, my period finally arrived on the 4th of March. I was a month late. Very irregular. So I have planned to go for a check-up at women's clinic after I get my pay. Maybe the doctor will give me some hormonal pills which hopefully helps with the menstrual cycle and also my skin which has suffered as part of the consequence of my irregular period. Yarh. Poor me.
Got a list of things to do with my pay. Must prioritise them. And I will be broke soon. When is the 15th or 16th arriving? Be quick yarh.
Comments:
Post a Comment