Monday, April 07, 2008

I am officially broke. Not exactly broke la but I have $20 left until this coming pay on the 15th of April. I was being impulsive on last Saturday night that I spent $30 on drinks and snacks. Yarh. I felt so dumb after realising that I do not have much left til pay day.

Anyways, for the past few days I have been experiencing my PMS. Thus I am very temperamental. In addition to not enough sleep, my mood may turn really bad. Hence, my colleagues are more conscious when they talk or joke with me. Kekeke.. I know I sound very scary. I look fierce when I dont smile and plus my bad mood, I may become a very cute scary monster. Ahakz!

Loads of plans coming up for this month. Clubbing, drinking, outings and many more. More money will be spent but I am sure to be more careful when I spend for the upcoming pay.

Actually, I am just bored at work. No visitors, nothing else to do that is why I am blogging. Next will be logging into my MSN account. Heez! =)


|Sri Shakira at 7:20 PM| 3 comments|


Comments:
im a big fan of your blog...hmmm how come sooo long never update?
 
hmmm..update lah...he..he..
 
I have just updated. By the way, it would be best that u tag my tagboard instead of sending comments because I usually forget to see the comments. thanx yarh!
 
Post a Comment