Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hell yeah, its been a long time since I last blogged. More than a month.

In the month of April, I was busy working and earning money. Didnt really went out to party like the previous months. But did went out with my cousins and some friends at night.

In the month of May, I am working but not as often as April. And I am looking for a full time job. Any lobangz?
Back to the updates, I spent my free time at home and didnt really go out alot. Its boring to stay at home. I need to keep myself occupied with activities to do. By the way, it has been exactly two months since I last went clubbing. How weird is that? I'm dying to party. So come on my minions, plan something out! I seriously NEED to get wasted.

Anyways, tomorrow will be my graduation ceremony. Yeah. I will surely look ugly in the graduation attire. My sis will surely take pictures of me in the graduation attire. I think I might upload them on Friendster or Facebook. Depending on how good I look in the pictures. Hehe!

I just remembered that today is my father's birthday and tomorrow is my ex's birthday. Got a birthday wish for both of you; May both of you have bad luck for the rest of your natural and afterlife.

Yeah, I'm mean. I know that. But both of them made me suffer alot. Both of them made me suffer for more than two years. If I could, I would torture them to death. Yeah! But I believe in karma, so I am very sure that they will get their retribution. And the birthday wish is to merely speed up the process. Hmm..My life will be a much better without them.

Lets skip that topic. My twin nieces turned 2 years old on 16 May. They have started repeating and saying some words on TV commercials and also what we say. I'm sure both of them will call me by my name. No aunty or cik sri. They will just call me Sri because that is what my sis calls me. Yarh.

Supergrl feels the need to party and get wasted!


|Sri Shakira at 12:16 AM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment