Friday, May 30, 2008

Wednesday, 28 May 2008, Pika and I went to Sentosa to tan. We met at 11.30am at Harbourfront MRT then we headed to Sentosa station to catch the Sentosa Express aka SEX to get into Sentosa. We walked from the Beach Station to Cafe Del Mar. After changing into our bikini, we went to the seats or beds to lie down. Then it began drizzling heavily. So we had to get our things and sit at the sheltered area. We ordered Martinis and some finger food while waiting for the rain to stop. But it got heavier. Till about 2+ the rain stopped but the sun was not in sight. So we swam in the swimming pool instead and ordered beer. After all that, still the sun did not show up hence we showered and change. Then we made our way back to mainland to have cheap good food at Seah Imm Food Centre before heading to La Senza to buy some lingerie. I bought 2 bras and 3 panties. While Pika, bought a bra and 2 panties. And the total bill at La Senza add up to $90 which was a good buy. Then we went home.

Yesterday night, Raidah aka Ms Mat Tempeh aka Gemokly Gorgeous and me went to Dbl O. We both had three cups of drinks. I was still saint but felt sleepy. Raidah was super tipsy. She couldnt remember her address and there were somethings she couldnt remember like borrowing my cardigan. She still wanted to drink more but I made sure she did not. I got her into a cab and told the taxi driver her address. Then i got into a cab to go home. Overall it was fun. All the minahs, mats and mak nyahs did not matter to us. We had our own fun dancing and drinking. We will do it again soon. Anyways, surprisingly before we went into Dbl O, a guy asked for my contact no. I am still attractive ey. Haha..I'm so full of myself. I love myself so much! Heez..

Now I'm at home. Feeling bored and trying to find something to do. I wana watch Chocolate but got no one to go with. Maybe I should go with Pika. We'll see how.


|Sri Shakira at 6:02 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment