Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yesterday was graduation ceremony. It was great and fun. My sis and her friend came with me to see me receive my Diploma certificate. It started at exactly 9.30am. But we reached there at 8.30am to register and so on. It was bloody hot and humid. I was sweating almost like a pig. ALMOST is the key word. Before we entered the auditorium, we had to wear the ugly graduation attire. Thank God, every graduands were wearing it so we were all equally ugly-looking. Haha!

During the certificate giving ceremony, there was obvious rivalry between the 4 different courses, Communications and Media Mgt, Hospitality and Tourism Business, Hospitality and Tourism Mgt and Retail Mgt. Graduands were cheering, screaming, clapping and giving standing ovation for their fellow cohort. But it made the ceremony less boring. HTM was the largest population of graduands during that ceremony with 255 graduands. In my opinion, we had the loudest cheers and of course, made the most noise and sound effects. By the way, my sister took a video of me walking on stage to receive my certificate.

After the ceremony, there was a cocktail reception and it was crowded of kiasu people trying to grab as much food and drinks as they can. I was not one of them. Note the key word 'NOT'. After the reception me and Pika took pictures. Then we part ways to go home. It was quick because it was so hot and wearing formal definitely does not help in feeling cooler. Yarh.
If you want to see the photos and video, you can visit http://areyou.multiply.com which is my sister's multiply site.

I went for lunch before going home. Killed time at home until 5.30pm then met my friend, Raidah to go karaoke. Sang to my hearts content, scream my throats and lungs out and camwhored for 3 hours. The pictures will be uploaded maybe at my multiply site tomorrow.
Anyways now my voice is sexier than ever. Oooooh! I just love my rockstar voice now! Too bad this is not my real voice or I will be irresistably cute and sexy. Wakakaka!

Now I'm at work blogging to prevent myself from getting bored. Working full shift tomorrow. Yarh.


|Sri Shakira at 7:26 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment