Monday, July 28, 2008

I have been purely lazy to blog these days. I have been lazy to go online when I'm at home. Yarh. Maybe because I have a new companion in my life. It has something to do with guys but it is not a boyfriend. It is a PSP! Wee! Its deep red and I lurve it sooooo much!

My sis have signed up for starhub cable tv. Thus I am also busy watching television when I'm not online and not playing PSP.

Why did I buy a PSP? The Tioman trip that I had planned since June was cancelled since the friend who was suppose to go with me, decided not to go. So as an early birthday gift to myself, I bought the PSP with the money I have put aside for the trip.

During the month of July, I went clubbing only once. That was on 9th of July with Fanni, Bev, Kaisah and Pika aka SVC Babes. We went to Gotham Penthouse. The "strip" dance done by the guy wearing a fireman costume got me screaming and slightly aroused. Heez! Pika and Fanni got drunk drinking too much vodka. Before that we went Al Majlis at Arab Street for sheesha. Before that me and Pika went for karaoke.
Two days after I went tanning with Pika and it was wonderful. I got a good tan and I can still see the tan line. Sexy! =) Then we went for sushi buffet at Sakae Sushi. Ate like a pig and got home glowingwith a pot belly.
Alot of events happened that week because it was Pika's last week working at SVC.

The week after that, was when I bought my PSP. And thereafter I was left with $150 to last until pay day in August. So that is the reason why I have become a good girl for the past 2-3 weeks. Heez!

I have this urge wanting to drink and dance all night long. Maybe a week before my birthday or on my birthday. Yeah. Girls, if any of u are reading this, plan something for my birthday yea. Surprise me! Hahakz..

REMINDER! 14 AUGUST is SRi's Birthday. =)


|Sri Shakira at 7:44 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment