I'm turning 20. Gosh..i'm leaving the number 1 and embracing the number 2. haiz...but birthdays are there for celebrations. So its time to party! Woohoo!
I have two birthday plans. One with Raidah and another one with the SVC babes. Surely the SVC babes will try their best to get me so drunk and wasted. I cant wait to see what happens on both celebrations.. Muahaha!
Whats my birthday wish list? I want a full-time job that pays well and is in the industry I want to be in. I want a happy and carefree life. I want to ensure that I can save up money to further my studies, buy a laptop and get class 3 licence.
It is good enough that my dearest friends remember my birthday and wish me good health, longevity and prosperity. I dont need the presents but if there are presents for me, it will be a bonus! Hahaha..
Am I becoming more mature or more mature huh? Hahaha..
Many things have happened in the last two weeks. But it aint as important as my birthday. Kekekeke! I will post another entry to summarise my birthday celebrations this year. Hopefully it will be much better than any other birthdays I had after my mum passed away. Wish you were still here but I know you're at a better place than here.
SRi senantiase rindu mak.. :')
Comments:
Post a Comment