Lets put that crazy jerk aside. Now concentrate on me as per usual! Hehee! 14 August was my birthday. There was suppose to be plans with the SVC babes on 13Aug but we postponed it to the weekends because Fanni and Kaisah havent receive their pay. And then it was postponed again to Monday because that night, some were not able to make it as they had other commitments(boyfriend). Then it was postponed yet again, because birthday girl(ME!) was working til 10.30pm, abit too late for Kaisah. Hence, the tentative date for my Birthday Celebration Part 2 with the SVC babes is 22Aug. It so hard to coordinate all of us to get together. But we must make it on Friday k grls! I'm tired of waiting..
My Birthday Celebration Part 1 happened on 14August with Raidah,Azri(Raidah's bf), Apit(raidah's mr.bff, azri's bestfriend and now my bff), Lyn(azri's childhood friend and now my friend) and Lyn's friend, Lily. The actual plan was just another clubbing session. Before that, I met up with Raidah as she wanted to be the first one to wish me happy birthday face to face and she wanted to get ready at my place. We met up at JP. She bought me a slice of brownie from Famous Amous, I was shocked and touched at the same time. So sweet of you babe.. Then we had our lunch at LJS and went to my place. Showered and got ready. Took a cab down to DblO to meet all of them.
There, they sort of surprised me with a cake. Azri and Apit went all the way to Tampines Mall to buy the cake. I was touched by the gesture. I wanted to hug each and everyone of them who was there to celebrate my birthday. I gave Raidah a hug though(which I always do). Cant give Azri one because Raidah will kill me, hahaha! Did hug Apit at the dancefloor but I would not consider that a birthday hug,hehe! I forgot to hug the others, so yarh. They made me drink 2 jugs of vodka housepour, a can of beer and two shots. Before leaving my place, I had some Chivas to warm up. To sum it up, I drank quite alot that night. Then we danced all night long until 2.45am. Then we sat outside the 7eleven to let the crowd go and then we went home. Raidah and Azri got into a cab and Apit sent me home.
I had a blast! I felt really loved and happy that night. Something I havent felt for a very long time ever since a month before I broke up. So I would like to thank all of you for being there with me to share the happiness of me turning 20. I really appreciated all the things all of you did to make that night a special one.
I enjoyed all of it VERY MUCH! ;D
I LURVE U ALL!!!
I am still looking forward to this coming Friday. I am anticipating what you grls have planned out. If there is clubbing involved, it will be my last clubbing session before the fasting month. And then there will be another post here regarding my Birthday Celebration Part 2.
Right now, I am at Changi Airport Terminal 3 Arrival Hall working until 2am. Yeah. Contemplating whether to go to Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel later at 9am for a walk-in interview. Hmmm...
Comments:
Post a Comment