Friday, September 05, 2008

1 Sep marks the start of the fasting month. I started fasting on 3 Sep because of my period.

Anyways, I received a call from Ascott's assistant HR manager on the 1st day of puasa to come for an interview on 2Sep at 2pm. On the day of the interview, I reached Somerset Compass at 1.55pm and waited about half an hour inclusive of the time I took to fill in the application form. Then Linda, the assistant HR manager came and we head down to the lounge for the interview together with Sharifah whom I think is the guest service manager. They asked alot of questions. And they told me the benefits Ascott staff receives and it sounds so rewarding. Ka ching! $ $
Linda said that they would contact me on Thursday,4Sep. I felt very good after the interview because I was able to handle all the questions they asked me. I knew for sure that the interview went very well.

3Sep, I received a call from Ascott again to come for an interview probably with the GM, Judy. I couldnt make it on that very day because I was working and I do not have my business suit with me. Hence the second interview was slotted on 4Sep at 10.30am. I reached there just on time and was brought to the management office for the interview with Judy. It lasted 15mins. And during the interview, she told me that Sharifah had a very good impression of me. She also said that she would talk to the HR and contact me 'pretty soon'. Overall the second interview went well too. I have no idea what pretty soon means but I do hope she calls me maybe on Monday or something. The waiting is KILLING ME!!! I NEED NICOTINE to calm myself down. Gosh! Cobaan..

On 2Sep, I "buka" at Raidah's place. We planned to go to Geylang after that but we were both too lazy. And we were busy looking at the photos Raidah kept during the secondary school days, her diary and primary school photos. SO freaking FUNNY! Gambar semua classic! Even myself la when my kening/eyebrow still virgin. Hahahaha! I look so much better now obviously! After that I took a taxi home.

On 4Sep, after the second interview, I went to West Coast to buy my sis' pills and groceries to cook for breaking fast. I was the cook that day. Hehe! I cook rendang and I goreng taugeh with beancurd and for desert was doughnut. It all tasted great but the beef tak empok. Not my fault la, I was fasting so cant testing the food and my maid was the one who cut up the beef thickly. It has been a long time since I last cooked for the family thus I was so scared if the dishes turns out bad. After breaking fast, me and Raidah were supposed to meet up at Geylang because she kumpunan ayam percik. I was lazy and tired after a hard day's of walking, shopping and cooking(macam suri rumah sepenuh masa! Wakaka!) hence the trip will be postponed to today later after breaking fast.

OK Ms Mat Tempeh! Not to worry, ku tak akan posa yok yok k.

Saturday I will be working at Airport Arrival 1 from 1715-0215. Breaking fast alone. Haiz...So sad. Sunday is my off day! Wee...!

Pray hard for me that Ascott calls me really really soon or I will suffer from blood pressure!

Insyallah they will call me..insyallah..AMIN!


|Sri Shakira at 11:11 AM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment