I'm a female, a woman, a lady for goshness sakes!
I have my soft spots..
With all the things you are saying, you are hurting me even more!
What is your bloody freaking motive?
I am totally over you but you are reminding me of all the memories.
You are making me have goosebumps and miss the good times we shared together.
I DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT!
I do not want to cry when I am reminded of the bad times
because I dont want to batal my puasa. Hahakz!
Anyways, I still wana see you cry.
It will be ego boosting for me.
Woo!
Later I will be preparing spaghetti cili padi ala melayu lah katekan. With buffalo wings and fruit cocktail. Raidah, Azri and Apit is coming over to break fast.
Hopefully everything that I have bought and will be preparing is enough.
Comments:
Post a Comment