Monday, took the MRT to work with my sis. Reached work at 9.20am. Ended work at 4.15pm and left the counter to go to Somerset Liang Court to sign the employment contract. After which I walked back to Park Mall to go to the toilet and withdraw money. Then jalan-jalan at PS alone.
Initial plan was me, raidah and Apit, break fast together at Fish & Co. But it ended up with me and Apit. Raidah had to go home to change and what not. Raidah was suppose to meet us afterwards but then she decided not to. She is bimbotic and very fickle-minded. You said to me that Kambeng is fickle, you are just the same nyah!
Back to the story, Apit met me at 5.30pm. We reserved a table at Fish&Co, Glass House. Then we lepak until 6.45pm. I ate New York Fish & Chips. It was just OK because the cheese wasnt properly cooked. For dessert, we had New York Cheesecake. Then we went to Geylang to join some of his friends. We walked abit in the bazaar then he sent me home. It was raining in the west side but only for a while. Wished it was longer so that it would be a cooling night.
Today, I reached Somerset Grand Cairnhill at 10am for uniform fitting. I have my blouses and skirts but not the blazer. Now I'm at the Heeren counter. Killing time and trying my best not to think about my thirst and hunger, that's why I'm blogging. I want to go Al-Falah to take bubur masjid. Later I will be buying stockings and survey shoes for work. Ending work at 7.30pm.
Tomorrow, I have got to go for a Pre-Employment check up at Raffles Medical Group and thats the only activity planned out for Wednesday for now.
Friday I am planning to cook spaghetti. I will be inviting Raidah. Dont know if she can make it.
Who else wants to come over and taste my cooking? Sms me. Haha!
Anyways, my ex smsed me this morning. Same thing as per usual, "I wan u back in my life." But this time there is a slight difference, he said 'sorie', 'forgive me', 'i know i hurt u alot dulu', 'i wan u to be hapi wif me', 'i tkkn halang u', 'i wan to c u and touch ur face', 'i hav been dreaming abt u lately' and 'i seriously wil meet u, beg n cry 4 u back.'
There is this very tiny itsy-bitsy small part of me that want to believe it. There is this not-so-small part of me that wants to meet him and see what happens and see if he really cries for me. Evil eh! I have never seen him cry so I want to see it and especially if he is crying because of me.
There is this soft part in me that made me teared up because I was reminded of how I felt when the relationship was as rocky as a rock. IRRITATING JERK!
By the way, I am not confused about that weird feeling anymore. Intimacy without intricacy. Yeah.
Comments:
Post a Comment