Sunday, September 07, 2008

Talked to my sis yesterday when I saw her before I went to work. Now that I have a full-time job, I will have to start contributing to the household. I will have to pay for SCV on top of the broadband, home phone and my hp bills. That is like $150 per month. Then I will have to pay my sis $150-$200 for contribution. And I will have to save $150 for the DREAM and some savings on my own lah.

Hence, I will have to put aside $500 every month. The rest will be for food, transport and entertainment.

I am officially an adult now although I am not 21 yet.

This will be a new phase in my life. Yeah!

Now I am working at Arrival 1. Ending work at 2am. Then go home and sahur and sleep. Looking forward to later. Finally an off day without having to think and hunt for a job. Can watch Hip Hop countdown, entertain my nieces and bite their arms. Argh!
Not forgetting breaking fast with Mr. BFF.


|Sri Shakira at 12:16 AM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment