Updates on my new job: Colleagues are great. I'm the youngest and I'm loving that fact. Woo! GSO holds alot of responsibility and we have to do alot of paperwork. I get really scared when I'm handling cash or credit card transactions. Overall, so far so good.
Updates on Raya: Finished visiting all family and relatives. Paternal side not included and not visiting. With sec sch mates, not yet, dont know when and maybe wont happen because no updates so far. With the potong pasir gang, half way or maybe all done. I need to visit Pika's and Cik Sapiah's place, dont know when.
Updates on clubbing: Finally I got to club and drink on 8th October. Selepas bertahan tuk 6 MINGGU!!! I went with Pika and her date to The Arena. Felt like a lampost about one-third of the time but it was ok. I did ask Mr Sweety BFF to join but he already had plans. Arena plays good songs, free drinks all night for ladies on wednesdays and thursdays. Overall its better than Gotham Penthouse. I cant wait for this coming thursday. Dbl O here I come! What should I wear this coming thursday? Hmmm...
Updates on the weird feeling case: sweetily Nil.
Updates on my ex: I have met him. (I know alot of my loved ones are gonna kill me.) He confessed on what he has lied to me. There were so many lies. GOSH! Heart pain! He did cry for about 3-5mins. He brought up things I have forgotten about our relationship which totally surprised me. For now, he still sms me.
Updates on ME: Got a new hairstyle, cut my hair twice and all that cost me over $200. The new hairstyle makes my face look rounder and enhances my chubby PIPI even more. Bayak kena tegur dari makcik2, sepupu dan sahabat handai. But it makes me look younger. I got to get rid of the highlights because my HR manager and assistant GS manager says so. So I may dye my hair later. Still thinking about it. Nowadays I dont sleep well. Try to sleep early but usually end up sleeping at 2am. I wana try to save more money, shop and eat less. I need to go tanning! NEED! Talking about needs, there is also another need that havent been fulfilled for over six weeks. Hehee! But that wont be fulfilled anytime soon. Maybe next year. Hahahakz!
NO MORE SHOPPING THIS MONTH. EAT ONCE A DAY, EVERY WEEKDAY STARTING TOMORROW.
Cant wait for this thursday! Did I tell u that earlier? I think I did...Yes I did! Heez.. =)
Till the next time I'm free to blog...
Comments:
Post a Comment