Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Its been quite sometime since I last blogged. Busy with work and sleeping and attending family events. I'm a family person nowadays. Go for family picnic, go visiting my relatives with my family, helping my sis during Raya open house, went to Sepang for the MotoGP with my sis and bro in-law and spend time at home resting on my off days.

Havent clubbed much this month, only twice. Probably because my clubbing sidekicks(u totally know who u are!) have their significant others and if I join them, I will be the lampost. Hence, I will have to find myself a date for every clubbing session if my clubbing sidekicks bring their love partner. Hahaha! I sound so pathetic. And NO, I do not need to be matchmade. I believe fate wants me to wait for the best. Yeah!

Anyhoos, today is Pika's birthday. Happy 20th Birthday BIMBO! I will see you very soon! Hehee!

I need to drink. Maybe get laid at the same time. Haha! Joke.

I still need to tan! My skin needs Vitamin D!

I've got something planned out tonight. Hope I enjoy myself later..

P.S. I think I am being totally random today. I should be having my PMS but surprisingly I'm not feeling sensitive nowadays. Maybe its true Raidah, I am unfeeling. Haha!


|Sri Shakira at 8:00 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment