Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Its been a very long time since I blogged. Very lazy la. And anyways my life hasnt been interesting this past month. Same thing, work, going out sometimes, drinking and clubbing once in a while.

The event that I was looking forward for the month of November is CapitaLand D&D 2008 and Shanghai Night was the theme this year. I bought a cheongsam, fishnet stockings, flower to put in my hair. You can check out my multiply to see the photos. It was fun because the food and drinks were free! Heheez.. I had 1 glass of white wine and 3 glasses of beer. Could have had more if not for the slow banquet staff at Swissotel Stamford Singapore.

Anyways, been meeting my ex often recently. To get him to fetch me from work, club or anywhere else whenever he can. He is more mushy, manja and menjeng compared to when we were together. Maybe because he has not gotten me back yet or maybe he knows his mistakes.

Now for some bad news. My acting manager told us the FO girls, that we might be experiencing a pay-cut and a moderation of bonus due to the economy reccession. Wah..gini mcmane nak kahwin sey.. WAKAKAKAKAKA! Kidding..I wana save money to achieve whatever I wanted to achieve by end of next year. It will be harder with the pay-cut. DAMN!

Looking forward to ZoukOut! Must save more money. Cut down on cab and food. Must make my ex fetch me more often than can save on transport too. Heheez..

I am EVIL. I know. =)


|Sri Shakira at 5:19 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment