On Pika's birthday, my hp drowned. Ahakz! We celebrated Pika's birthday at Siloso beach next to Cafe Del Mar. I was the surprise because Pika didnt know I was coming after my work with a birthday cake. Pika got wasted after drinking burn-out. Pika splashed water on me and made me half wet. My hp was still safe then. Later, Pika's bf picked me up and threw me into the pool with my hp in my pocket. Thats how my hp drowned. Pika's bf borrowed me his hp after that. You know, its not the same when you use your own phone. I cant camwhore and keep the photos. I cant treat the phone as my own so it has been hard since my hp was gone.
~Now you're gone, I realise my love for you was strong and I miss you here, now you're gone~
I was told yesterday that her motherboard short-circuited and that she has no chance of surviving. Then just earlier today Pika called to tell me that my hp managed to be salvaged. Miracle??? I have no idea. But if that is true, I love u so much and I will make sure you wont get into any harm. Promise. Cant wait to see and feel you in my hands alive! Heheez... And puhlease dont phunk with my heart or cheat my feelings yeah.
Yesh, all my contacts was saved in my hp and not in my SIM card but that is not the reason why I feel so lost without her. She is a part of my hard-earned money and she was one of the things I managed to get when I got single. It was hard to pick myself up after the break up, thus everyone and everything that helped me get over it, is very significant to me.
So, I would like to thank not just my hp but all of you many-many! *MWACKS*
Comments:
Post a Comment