Anyways, its been freaking busy at work this past two weeks. Occupancy is increasing, more complains, check-ins and check-outs, more walk-ins and more emails. Stress is building up. And so are my heels,its 3inches now. Previous shoe, the heels broke and it was only 2inches. With the busy-ness at work, I need to stand up alot, walk in and out of the backoffice. Hence, my feet are really tired. 24 Dec 2008, 17 check-ins. Let me repeat that, SEVENTEEN check-ins. CHAOS!
Havent been clubbing since Raidah is sick and I'm busy. ZoukOut was OK lah. If only they had more HipHop R&B DJs playing that evening, night or morning. Me and the gang left Sentosa at 6am. There were too many people. Something like Geylang bazaar. However the people at ZoukOut were less polite that those in the clubs. Maybe they are too drunk or just plain EVIL! I got pushed, elbowed, stepped on. Had loads of sand in my bottom being kicked in by passerby. Then I had KFC breakfast with my ex and I love the honey biscuit.
Talking about him, he has planned to meet my sis this friday. Seems like he is ready to face the music. Looking forward to that. Yesh, he seems serious about winning me back. I'm hungry. Thats really random. I only eat one meal a day. Occasionally I have supper with him.
I'm still hungry but I dont know what I want to eat. Maybe the honey biscuit!
My feet hurts. Need my slippers but it will still hurt.
Tomorrow OFF! Sleep like a pig. Woohoo!
I will upload all the pictures soon at my multiply and facebook k. Be patient my friends.
Comments:
Post a Comment