A brand new year and a brand new hairstyle for me. No more streaks of blond showing however I look funky. Yeah! I will find a very nice photo of myself with my new hairstyle and I will change the blog pic.
Work was busy since the beginning of December 2008 until the first week of 2009. As I have stated in the previous entry, I eat only once a day. Thus I have lost some weight. GREAT! But I have a feeling, I will put it back sooner or later. The occupancy at my workplace is about 80% now, much better than it was 97% as it was chaotic then. Standing for 5hours straight which has an advantage as it gets me used to wearing heels.
I am in NEED of INDULGENCE! I need to unwind, drink, dance and just relax. Will do some of it this coming Thursday. Booboo, NO BFs allowed! Just the two of us, nothing more! I dont want you to get into an argument with your bf, I dont want to feel left out and I wana dance with you.
HOKAY POKAY! I dont know what else to tell. Cant think of anything right now. Need to smoke and go toilet. I will update as soon as I can. *mwack*
Comments:
Post a Comment