Sunday, April 19, 2009

8.45am

It sucks when you have to work on Sundays.
Especially when you work in the morning, you leave home when everyone else is hibernating, the road is almost empty, not many calls, not much movements, almost no emails and then you are all alone until 1.30pm when your colleague comes to save you from the boredom.

Today, I am more sleepy than ever before. I'm yawning every 20-30minutes. I cannot finish my checklist because the HIS (Hotel Information System) aka Highly Irritating System is hanging. Its been stuck on that same screen for the past 25minutes. Gosh! I have so many things to complete. Ok, not that many but quite a few. My eyes are teary now. Sleepy tears. *YAWN*

~Time goes by so slowly~

12.15pm

Suddenly it got busy. TWO early check in. TWO last minute reservation. TWO travel agent bookings to be inserted into the system. Lots of follow-up to do. Then I look at my watch, it was already 12pm. Not so sleepy anymore but my tummy is growling. Hunger strikes. I have no idea what to eat. Soon my colleague will be calling me to take my order..heez!

Hmmm...

I know I want to eat rojak keling at S11 Tampines. Ok, its set! I will buy that later after work. Yeah!


|Sri Shakira at 12:35 AM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment