Yup! It has been a long time.
Been busy with work. Given a task by my AGSM (Assistant Guest Service Manager) to do up a file with visitors' information. When not at work, I will be out shopping and eating, playing pool and eating, watching movies and eating, at home watching TV and EATING! Clubbing and drinking a handful of times per month. Other than all of the above mentioned, I will be sleeping or bathing. Havent had enough sleep for the past 5 weeks, not sleeping well I guess.
Anyways, my sister is expecting again. Maybe twins again? Heheez...then I really wont have enough sleep.
Love wise...Lets keep it sacred. Wakakakakakakaka! Very funny Sri! Nothing interesting lah... I just have this tiny urge to do something that is maybe evil or cruel. It wont hurt if he doesnt know right. Eeeevil! Kekekekeke...
Got to continue and do my job as a Guest Service Officer and go home...
Comments:
Post a Comment