Monday, April 06, 2009

Special request from Ms Mat Tempeh...heheheheez!

My love life? Nothing interesting. Arguments here and there, usually started by me. Heez.. He is different now. I'm still observing him if there are any changes. If there are, actions will be taken accordingly. I can do whatever I want now. No such thing as permission from the bf. This is my life and the bf has no control over me.

Now about Siti Rohaidah. She is bubbly, happy-go-lucky, always act cute, suara cartoon and voluptuous not gemok. We share the same hobby, EATING! Hahakz...you still owe me Fish&Co New York's Fish and Chips.

She is going through yet another hard time now. Be strong like last year but try to get over it quicker. Keep your mind occupied by studying. Hehee.. Kalau tak paham, Kak Sri boleh ajar, $10 per hour. Kekekeke...kidding!

I would also need to make myself free to meet and catchup with Pika and Faz. If you are reading this, tell me when you are free to meet up and I can check if my schedule fits it.

Ok, Kak Sri nak balik ni..


|Sri Shakira at 10:42 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment