My off days are spent at home, sleeping, eating and watching tv and DVDs. And the off days are still not enough to get rid of my fatigue. In addition, the nerves on my feet are popping out. GOSH!
SO! I am planning to take a super long leave. Not that super lah. Maybe 1 week and a half to 2 weeks in August. To celebrate our nation's birthday. Hahahakz! Macam paham je! Its to celebrate my birthday and go for a holiday. But dont know where to. Any suggestions? Anyone wants to join?
Anyways, now I am more able to manage the hectic situation and more quick at doing the usual stuff. Thus, I have a little bit more time for my own leisure stuff at work like blogging.
Enough about work!
I seriously and honestly LURVE this photo.
It is a bloody classic shot that is very difficult to capture.
I look annoyingly cute but I find it so very the funny that I LURVE it. Heez..

I have always appreciated food but now I have become a food lover. You can never separate me from food. When there are opportunity to enjoy good food or try out those restaurants that I have never been to, I am more than willing to take it. I cannot stand hunger and food cravings. I do not torture myself unlike some other people who do not love themselves. My late mum always told me to eat whatever you want when you still can. So I am heeding her advice.
I wanna drink tonight. OFF tomorrow and going karaoke! Yay!
Comments:
Post a Comment