Thursday, June 11, 2009

3rd June was Yanti, my colleague's birthday, in the above picture. Went for karaoke at Cash Studio @ Cuppage on 2nd June to celebrate her birthday. It was fun and memorable as it was a reunion with the forever-very-bubbly Dwie.


From the left, Christine, Dwie, Dwie's husband, my BF, ME, Yanti and her BF, Taufiq. These were the fun people who were there that day. We sang and laugh our hearts out.

At the stroke of midnight, we sang Yanti the birthday song and she cut her birthday cake. We ate the cake and sang some more until 1am. Then we left cuppage and parted ways.

I had to work in the morning the next day so I had only 3 hours of sleep. And here I am, still alive and eating. Hehehee...

Next month is audit so we all cannot take leave. Damn. I will have to tahan and take a very long leave in August. I wanna go clubbing soon. Maybe next Wednesday or Thursday...

Hmm...



|Sri Shakira at 8:56 PM| 0 comments|


Comments: Post a Comment